Những điểm mới nổi bật của phần mềm SAFE 2016 phiên bản v16.1.0 | v16.1.1 | v16.2.0
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the ACI 318-14 and CSA A23.3-14 codes.
Design code preferences
- The punching shear check of corner columns for all codes that consider linear elastic shear distribution along the punching perimeter now excludes the effect of the cross moment of inertia, making the check more practical and less over-conservative. This affects the ACI, Canadian, Chinese and Indian codes.
Punching shear calculations
- The speed of nonlinear analysis has been increased.
Stress contour output
SAFE 2014 V14.0.0 ENHANCEMENTS
Significant enhancements included in SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0):
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the ACI 318-11 code.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the Italian NTC 2008 code.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design has been added for the Turkish TS 500-2000 and TS 3233-1979 codes.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the Hong Kong CP 2013 code.
- The specified concrete strength as used for Chinese materials and design codes has been comprehensively changed for SAFE 2014 to refer to the characteristic strength, whereas in SAFE v12 the concrete strength referred to the grade.
- Design-strip widths can now be imported from DXF/DWG files.
- The import and export of AutoCAD 2013 and 2014 *.DWG files is now supported.
- Import from and export to Revit Structure 2014 is now available using CSiXRevit 2014. Models can be created in SAFE or Revit Structure, and incremental import and export are supported.
- Licensing has been upgraded to provide support for virtual servers and to allow more flexibility for using commuter licenses.